Building professional relationships can have a lot of benefits including; skill sharing, safety, brand amplification, and counteracting isolation, just to name a few.
But without plenty of communication, negotiation, and a clear frame-work to rely on, it can also be a potential field of land-mines that can impede your career rather than advance it.
In this two hour class, we’ll be covering:
- Differences between mentoring, partnering, and building a collective
- Considerations for building an equitable ownership arrangement
- The six steps to a successful collaboration
- How to develop trust in a new business venture
- Why a probation period and exit strategy are vital
- Strategies for resolving conflict
- And more!